There are many Open Source Content Management System’s (CMS) out there on the web but if you are new to web designing or if you want to start a new website than the you may be wondering which Content Management System to use.
In Reality there are 3 Popular Open Source Content Management Systems which were the go to choice of Many Designers,Bloggers & professionals to build their websites.
The Three Open Source CMS I’m referring here were WordPress,Joomla,Drupal.
Benefits of Using WordPress,Joomla or Drupal:
- First & Foremost they are open source & you can use them for free.
- Ease of Use, these CMS can be used even by the newbies.
- Enhance the functionality, you can take the functionality of your websites to next level with the help of Custom Plugins,Components etc
- All these CMS’s can be easily optimized for Search Engines so that you can rank better in SERP’s
- If you are into any issue using these CMS then you can easily get assistance & tips to move forward from the respective community forums.
WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal – Google Trends
WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal – InfoGraphic
Below is the infographic created by deviousmedia which gives you a brief understanding about the history,usage & other statistics about these Popular Open Source CMS.
Are you still not sure on what CMS to use from these three for powering your website, Don’t Worry we can help you with that.Just send us your requirements & we can help you with choosing one from the popular CMS’s.