People behind Genesis had just released Genesis 1.9.2, which represents a few bug fixes that addresses prior to their next major release of the StudioPress Genesis framework.
The upgrade is easy. You should take this opportunity to get your site up to date with the latest version of Genesis.
Upgrading to Latest version of Genesis is as simple as clicking the update link in the message bar on the back end (Admin Dashboard) of your site. However it’s recommended to take a backup of your database before upgrading to Genesis Latest version. This is a good standard operational practice.
And if your site is still running a version of Genesis prior to 1.9, you really should take this opportunity to update your site, as we’ve fixed bugs and even a few potential security holes since the initial 1.8 release.
The following are specific changes made in this branch.The list of all bug fix changes made to the Genesis Framework 1.9.2 since version 1.9.1.
Genesis 1.9.2 Change Log
- Fix issue with our post meta function potentially throwing a notice
- Fix IE8 image width issue
- Fix potential security issue in the search form (props Sucuri Security team)
- Fix duplicate ID on submit buttons in the admin
- Fix a notice when trying to filter a term that is not an object