Google is celebrating Halloween with a Nice animated Haunted House Google Doodle on it’s Search Engine Home Page.
The whole story of this Google Doodle is modeled around a haunted mansion (numbered 13) with a skeleton hanging around the door & showing the way to mansion.
Outside the house you can see Two Dustbins on the left hand side,One Tree on the right and 8 pumpkins of which some are carved & some are not carved.
Creatures in this Halloween Google Doodle
- After some time playing with the Doodle you can see a black cat running out of the dustbin.
- A scaring crow on the roof top of the mansion
- Hanging Spider
Halloween Doodle Google Logo
When you open all the door’s you can observe that the creatures inside them will form Google Logo.
- Opening the first door will show you one eyed blue octopus(which stands for letter G)
- Pair of red & yellow eyes behind the second door(which stands for letter OO)
- Opening the third door shows up an veiled ghost (which stands for letter G)
- Fourth door has a Clattering Skeleton behind it ((which stands for letter L)
- Fifth door initially shows up a smiley face which when clicked turns into a monster (which stands for letter E)
Once you open all the doors & click on the dustbin a black cats jumps out of it & the page redirects to the Google search engine results page for the keyword “Happy Halloween!”.
Last year, Google celebrated Halloween with a special pumpkin carving doodle.
It’s time again for the smiling Jack O’ Lanterns to light up your Halloween ! Wishing BlogHunk readers a Happy Halloween