It has not taken much time for Chris Pearson & his team to release an update to Thesis 2.0.Lets take a look at what all are the changes made to Thesis 2.0.
- In Thesis 2.0 tips are provided by Chris & Missieur, in addition to them Thesis 2.0.1 includes Matt Gross and Lola.
- Now Thesis 2.0.1 includes new Thesis Skin Manager by which you will be able to Backup, restore, import, and export Child Skin data.
- With Thesis 2.0.1 Skin Manager you can easily switch back to your Old skin if you find any issue with new skin.It’s almost like restoring to Last Known Good Configuration in Windows.
- One more lovely aspect of Thesis 2.0.1 skin manager is it makes it easy for you to experiment with your design changes and also makes it easy-peasy for you to track changes.
- Another option in the Thesis 2.0.1 box is Thesis Preview Mode.In Preview Mode, you’ll be able to work with the Thesis Skin Editor to build out your new design on your live site but you can your users to view a different stable theme.
- Thesis Classic theme is upgraded to version 1.0.1 from 1.0.0
How to upgrade from Thesis 2.0 to 2.0.1
Login to your WordPress Admin Panel & you will see an alert that Thesis 2.0.1 is available! Update Now!
Simply click on Update Now! or update button on the above screenshot.On Successful update to Thesis you will directed to a new page as like below.
Hope you had installed the latest version of Thesis Theme on your WordPress site.Please let me know your experiences with the latest Thesis Theme & also share your feelings on this update citing what all are the must have features missed out from this update.