SEO Search Terms Tagging WordPress plugin is to be one of my favorite plugin to strengthen on page SEO & track the search tags driving traffic to my website from search engines.
SEO Search Terms Tagging 2 features worked positive upto now for improving On Page SEO, but with recent Panda /Penguin updates to the Google’s Search engine algorithm adding search terms as tags to WordPress posts may prove curse as they may be treated as excessive keyword stuffing.
Main positives of SEO Search Terms Tagging 2 :
- Increase your site’s SERP by strengthening on page SEO of your blog.
- Increase the number of pages indexed by adding a special link to search results.
- It will automatically republish any Blog posts with no search engine traffic after 30 days of publishing.
- It provides us a chance to think of rewriting articles which have no traffic from search engines.
- Get detail information about what are the best keywords that drive traffic to your web site & blog post’s.
Correct way of using SEO Search Terms Tagging 2 :
You can still use the plugin by disabling “Add list automatically right after post content” & “Save popular search terms as post tags” & showing showing “incoming searches” to display on sidebar widgets.
For sure you will see an increase in Search Engine traffic slightly after installing this WordPress Plugin.
Readers a Quick set of Question’s for you : Do you have any prior experience with this Plugin , do share your experiences with us on how you had used it,Did the plugin get some extra traffic for you,Have you been punished by Google for using this plugin etc.